Friday, June 02, 2006

this is irritating =X


its ONLY 11am in the MORNING.

i'm drawing GAARA on first attempt using a pencil.


BUT. ahhh. my mom keeps nagging at me!

"its already 11am! do your homework!"

"time passes by so quickly! you don't have much time left! finish your chinese book!"

"you should use this time to catch up with your studies!"

did i mention she goes into my room every 15 mins and keep nagggggging at me. ARGHHHHH.



hello, its the holidays -__-

there she goes everyday, complaining that there's choir practices and that i go out with my friends (and for your info its only 2 times) and saying that why should the school make the holidays seem like school days, holidays are meant for us to relax.

yeah right. how do i relax if i get nagged at every 15 mins? and how do i relax if i'm forced to do maths assignments everysingle day.

okay i know its for my own good

but please, don't nag at me when i'm drawing/surfing the net!

i don't mind being nagged at when i'm doing my homework(:



ARGH. i'm going to explode sooner or later. holidays are STUPID.







right. sorry for an explosive post.


and i'm quite pleased with the gaara i drew =D



hmm..i think i'm getting stressed up again =X
and its not exam period...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....




GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRAAAAAHHHHH

(try pronouncing it=gaara!)

lol. i'm lame =.=

bye.

No comments: